Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013

Hello everybody!

And a very warm welcome to Daily Scribbles!

My name is Corinne Day and I am a 21 year old student who thought it would be nice to start a blog. I am not new to blogging. In fact I had another blogging project, but due to a poor concept and little organization/time it was doomed to fail. As I am aspiring to become a journalist I need some practice. Whenever something inspires me, whether it be a movie/TV series, an event, art, music, I am going to write an article and post it here. The purpose of this blog is me practicing to write articles and improving my style, thus please feel free to judge/comment/give a feedback, but please don't steal as I might use these articles someday.

The stuff I'm going to post will be quite random and not go into a special direction, at least not until I decide to specify on certain topics.

With that said I hope you enjoy reading my posts.

Corinne

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen